has it been that long since I left a message here
Hi Everyone, has it really been over three weeks since I posted something in here. Sorry for the delay.... Wow has time been flying. Everything is falling into place, today we got our official itinerary and found out we will get Mia on June 12th.(Only 17 days!!!!!) Okay so what have we been doing the last little while, well we have been preparing deciding what to pack what not to pack. What bottles to bring, what bottles not to bring, how much clothes to bring. I have been pricing out car seats (thanks to my Aunts and Uncles out west who are buying it for us). I have also created another website for our group we will be travelling with in China. We plan to update the site regularly and post pictures..We are going to do are best but our lives are about to be turned upside down for the better. You can find the website at www.inchina605.com as we will be in China in June of 2005. Stop by and take a look at the site. We have the families we are travelling with, the itinerary, a travel log, some links to other websites and the best thing is a countdown clock when we leave for China. Thats all for now but I will try and post real soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home