Sorry for the delay and another Mia Update
Wow!!!! I can't believe I haven't posted in such a long time. It has been a busy around the house. Grandma and Grandpa were down for a visit, then Debbie's brother and his wife were down and now my Sister and the boys are in town today. In there was also a baby shower for Mia. Well Mia is moving now she isn't crawling yet but can roll any where in the living room if there is a toy that she is interested in. She is also pulling herself up if there is a table or couch handy to help her. She has gained four pounds since we got her and the way she is eating I don't think she will be slowing down in the near future. She is now also squeeling for delight as she has found out that she can now make some other noises.
We visited with our Pediatrician and she is very happy with the progress Mia is making. I will post some more pictures tonight and have a note when I do. Take care and I hope you are enjoying the site. If you are drop us a line we would love to hear from you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home