Tuesday, June 27, 2006

June 26th - Mia at the Waterpark


Hi Again,

Mia went to the Waterpark not too far from our house, she had a lot of fun. I am also trying out a new site to save my photos. Click here to see them. Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie: I'm sure you don't remember me, but I met you at the Children's Aid Society Information talk in April 05. You were in the process of adopting Mia and we were just beginning our journey to hopefully adopt a sibling for our 3 yr old daughter. I often go to your site and see how little Mia is growing up. She's beautiful and you guys look extremely happy. Congratulations! and keep taking those pics. As for us, our homestudy was completed in August of 05 and we still haven't heard anything. It's kind of taken the wind out of our sails. Take care! Jo-Ann Ager - joager@tbaytel.net

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour Debbie , je N'aie pas pu trouver les photos de Mia at the Waterpark , anyway je la trouve vraiment belle cette petite Mia
tante Darquise

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home