Okay I know it has been a while since I have posted
Okay well Summer is over. I am hoping things will slow down a bit. Mia is doing well everyday she chats even more.She is stretching out and getting taller. She had her first visit to the dentist this past week and she is doing very well. She actually had fun there because she was such a good girl they gave her all kinds of treats ( a new princess toothbrush, princess dental floss, and a few other things). She has started Gynastics again and she is doing great her favourite part is the trampoline and she always like to go first. I will post some pictures from our summer vacation in the next few days but wanted to let everyone know we are still here just very busy so please stay tuned!! We are doing a Adoption Orientation day presentation tommorow to inform other couples in the area of what options are available. For those from the class that may be reading this. Welcome to our site. Have a great day !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home