China Post #1
Better late than never. Have had a few issues with the internet connection for posting here but I think that is looked after. I have been posting pictures at our inchina605.com website but we are unable to see the site so I have not bee posting information in our travel log. So here in a condensed version is our trip to date. Flew from Thunder Bay to Toronto stayed with a couple we are with here in Nanchang. Flew from Toronto to Vancouver to Beijing wow what a flight it was about 17 hours in a plane and we chased the sun the entire trip and ended up in Beijing the next at 2pm China time. Tried to catch up on sleep (it really felt like I was curling in a week long bonspiel so I guess curling has taught me a few things) The hotel is beauful it is a Days Inn. The second day we went to a hypermart which is a scaled down superstore . I bought a power bar converter for my Laptop, and charging camera batteries for two dollars canadian. Day 3 went to the silk factory in the morning that was very interesting to see then we were off to Nanchang we were told we will get our daughters that night at 7pm. WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home