Mia is One !!
Yes today Mia turned one !! As they said on the radio this morning today she is a number. Something that I have been thinking about all day is what Mia's birth parents are thinking today as it was a year ago today that they gave up their little girl. We think of them often and wish that they knew that their little girl is in good hands and has become an amazing little individual.
She is a crawling machine and makes me smile watching her zip across the room. We have also found another thing that makes Mia give us a big belly laugh. Our fan in the bathroom sometimes doesn't start when we flick the switch so we use a old comb hit the fan and get it going. Well when Mia sees this she bursts out laughing. No idea why but it one of the greatest sounds in the world. I am still working on putting up some more pictures but I promise I will get some up this weekend and I will try and add a audio clip of our little one laughing. Take care everyone and thanks for reading.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home