That is just way too adorable!!! I can not wait to be where you guys are right now.
How do you posts video clips to a blog? I am new to all of this and have been trying to figure that one out. If you could help me, my email address is debbie.ingram@sympatico.ca and I would sooooo much appreciate it.
2 Comments:
That is just way too adorable!!! I can not wait to be where you guys are right now.
How do you posts video clips to a blog? I am new to all of this and have been trying to figure that one out. If you could help me, my email address is debbie.ingram@sympatico.ca and I would sooooo much appreciate it.
Congratualtions on the Citizenship!
what a sweet video! She laughs so cute, just like my little Mya does..right from the belly!!
Thanks for sharing,
Carrie Yang
Post a Comment
<< Home