Saturday, August 19, 2006

August Vacation


Hi, here are some new photos went to visit my Mom and Dad (the gang from Alberta also made it in). We also Mia baptized, we then travelled to visit Steve, Jenn and Seth. The pictures the end are when we are back home and visiting with Jocelyn and the boys.Click here to see the pictures.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I snickered through the whole slideshow. Just imagining the Popien household in Dryden with 3 little rascals running around all day. Did they wear out Grandma and Grandpa?

As usual, I loved looking at all of the photos and seeing the happy family, including Jo and boys.
Who are Mia's God Parents?

Wendy in Australia

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deb, Pope and Mia,

I was just checking out the website to see how you all are doing, and you all seem to be doing well. I am also glad to have seen some pictures of Seth. Well take care, we miss you guys.

Trina and Konner

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They have really cute pink girly golf clubs at Play Again Sports for when Mia is ready to get her own set.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home