Winter was here !



Hi Everyone, well we did have some snow here but the temperature has is above zero and it has been raining. When snow was around Mia would not come in from the outside she loves it. We made our first snowman which she seemed to enjoy eating, she has been doing some shovelling and just hanging out. Hope you like the new pics.

3 Comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOUR FAMILY.. MIA WILL HAVE A BLAST THIS CHRISTMAS AND THE FUN YOU GUYS WILL HAVE!!
I LOVE LOOKING ON YOUR MIA PAGE AND SEEING ALL THE PHOTOS, KEEP IT UP HEY!!
LOVE YA XOXOXOXO CAROLINE XOXOXOX
That has to be the cutest picture of Mia peeking through the rails! I printed it and showed it to Seth and told him it was his cousin and his whole face lit up and he tried to kiss the picture!
Season,s Greetings to the Popien family. I'm sure you had an exciting Christmas with Mia. She's a cutie. We always check for pictures & enjoy looking at them so keep posting them Robert.
Love Jeanette & Kelsey
Post a Comment
<< Home