Happy Chinese New Year !
Tonight we are going to the Chinese New Year Celebration, we took these picture last week to make sure the dress would fit Mia. We are looking forward to this evening last year I think Mia at more than Debbie. I will have to remember to bring home a menu so I can post what we had as the food is fantastic. So we hope you enjoy the pictures and keep the comments coming as we love to see who is reading this Blog for Mia.

2 Comments:
Happy New Year!
Mia's dress is very pretty! It's good to hear that you celebrated with a New Year's feast in Thunder Bay. We can't wait to hear what was on the menu. We wish we could have been there.
We're 3 months and 1 week waiting since LID. It's all good...
cheers, Barb & Larry in Oz
Hi Popiens,
We're sorry that we missed the Chinese New Year celebration but we were in California where Bill was in a wedding. Hopefully we'll make it next year.
Mia, I loved your dress!
Post a Comment
<< Home