Monday, June 23, 2008

June 12th - A Very Special Day

A special milestone was just passed 10 days ago. Can you believe it has been three years that our little one has been with us. We are blessed for everything that she brings to our life. We are preparing for school now as she starts in September. Boy does time fly.

I know I have not added anything to site for just about a year, but I am going to try and add more as I believe our little girl will enjoy looking at this in the future.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,Debbie,Pop an Mia ,i saw the video clips from Mia and her friend's girl , she very nice and I understand why you are so proud of her , she look nice and gentle , i dont know if i use the good worlds but i just want to say you , I think to you often and you miss me .i hope one time I'll can visit you at Thunder bay and will see your daugther, I kiss you byebye xxx
Tante Darquise xxx

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home