June 14th - China Update
Hi Everyone and all that are looking in from note in the pictures. Today we went to Walmart Superstore. It was really neat to see alot of the same things that we have back in Canada but it did have a few things different. It was two floors had a pharmacy, lots of families also bought strollers and they even put them together for us. They had a deli section, lots of fruits and vegatables, and the meat department was something like I never seen before it looked like dried ducks. That is one thing I don't think that I will try in the near future. For Family and friends I hope you like the pictures on Mia with her Mom and Dad. As for everyone else please check the photos from today again later as I will have more photos of the past days of some other families. I just have to wait until my little Mia to go down for the night before I will have a chance to do that. As for the KFC pictures there were some children at a playland and went in and gave them some Canadian Flag stickers and they put them on and had huge smiles on their faces. I really didn't notice the one boy did not have any pants on but I guess at KFC on their door doesn't have no shirt, no pants, no service....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home