Wanted to share some wonderful news. After only 4 months of processing (I say only because we were quoted 12-18 months), our little Mia is a Canadian Citizen. Yipeeee!!
Congratultaions!! Thats very fast... I better get on to my daughters application. We arrived home October 22, 2005. It is nice to hear that the timelines are changing..
Carrie Yang CB Group 223 dh Phil dd Kayli dd Mya - Chongqing, China
Congratulations from your old Auntie Caroline from Grande Prairie Alberta!! I know you belong here and will be a wonderful Canadian citizen!! Tons of hugs and kisses Mia.. you are way too cute and I am always looking for new pictures of you on the computer!! Give a kiss to mom and dad from me!! I love you xoxo Caroline
I received an email from my cousin Sherry..she works with you. Anyway she forgot your email and I have visited your blog before but wasn't able to find an email address to write you. If you get this and want to connect we would love to hear from you and maybe when we are in town we could get together. email me at sjolson@tbaytel.net Hope to chat soon....Janice
3 Comments:
Congratultaions!! Thats very fast...
I better get on to my daughters application. We arrived home October 22, 2005.
It is nice to hear that the timelines are changing..
Carrie Yang
CB Group 223
dh Phil
dd Kayli
dd Mya - Chongqing, China
Congratulations from your old Auntie Caroline from Grande Prairie Alberta!!
I know you belong here and will be a wonderful Canadian citizen!! Tons of hugs and kisses Mia.. you are way too cute and I am always looking for new pictures of you on the computer!! Give a kiss to mom and dad from me!! I love you xoxo Caroline
Hi Debbie,
I received an email from my cousin Sherry..she works with you. Anyway she forgot your email and I have visited your blog before but wasn't able to find an email address to write you. If you get this and want to connect we would love to hear from you and maybe when we are in town we could get together. email me at sjolson@tbaytel.net Hope to chat soon....Janice
Post a Comment
<< Home