Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Some more pictures in a different spot

Hi it has been a long day and tiring day after the trip to the orphanage so I have not had a chance to download any pictures, but John Rest (hopefully he won't mind) from our group has added some photos to a site he created it can be found at http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/johnrest@rogers.com/my_photos

they are of his family but he has alot from the orphanage as well. I will do my best to get more pictures posted very soon including family shots of all families we travelled with today but I am going to bed from now. This parenting stuff is hard work.

Mia update she is doing well learning new things everyday and is sitting up on her own now with the occasional tumble it is incredible to see how she is changing in front of our eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home