China Update June 16th
Hi well it was a pretty quiet day here we went to a Museum for a sightseeing tour. Some of the families stayed back to bond with the little ones. It was a hot day so it was a good idea. Later on we hung out at the hotel and had a mini room party, maybe next few days we will have a hall party with the kids. All of the children are doing well and everyday we notice something else that they didn't do the day before. I ventured out with Eric and Denis. We went to a local grocery store, one thing that stuck out was in the beverage section there was a Pabst Blue Ribbon water ?? We didn't pick up that brand we went with something else as it was for our little ones and didn't want to chance it. We then went to a KFC I know we are halfway around the world but we were a little homesick for some North American food. We had popcorn chicken that had very spicy coating and some fries. An interesting thing about ordering from there was the menu was of course in Chinese but luckily the girl that was helping us could speak english but she did have a sheet with the entire menu so we could point. The call medium fries middle fries which was a little confusing at first. Well tommorow we are off the get our babies passports we pick them up at the police department so that will be interesting I don't know how many photos I will be able to take there so stay tuned. Speaking of pictures you are probably waiting for some more. We I have a little bit of a problem, I don't have any room left on my hard drive to download the images so I will be working on that problem after I get this post out. We are flying back to Beijing tommorow after the Police Station and a stop at a local shop that sells procelain which is famous in this region we are daughters are from. I think we leave Nanchang about 3 or 4 and get to Beijing so it will be about 7pm when we get in. So it will be a late post if any tommorow. Thats all for now, time to work on my hard drive space problem. Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home