China Update June 17th
Hi Again, I guess it is better late than never. It has been a hectic few days and I got internet access again this afternoon. ** Tech Info **For future travellers in the hotels we stayed in or at. In Nanchang internet access was free of charge in the rooms which was great. And here in Beijing at the Days Inn it is $5 a day. I have found that Mia likes the Teletubbies I found a site on the internet and we watch little clips I thought she was going to jump off of my lap. (yes my little girl likes the coomputer especially the mouse when I am typing with her on my lap). Okay on the 17th we went to the Police Department to pick up our little ones passports, everything went very smooth other than Debbie (my wife) was almost hit with a moped when she was getting on the bus. He was between the curb and the bus and didn't slow down. I think I have said this before but you would not believe the traffic. We then went to porcelain store, no little hands were able to break anything and the Mom and Dads bought a few mementos as Jiangxi is famous for its porcelain in China. We bought a small white vase with the traditional blue markings on it but it also had maple leafs (not Toronto) on it, I just thought was appropriate for our little girl. We also bought a few other items. We then headed for the airport to leave the province our daughters were born in and head to Beijing. Take a look at the photos I have now posted. Hopefully everything is working for everyone back home. I understand the guestbook at inchina605.com is full but unfortanatly we cannot any of the sites from our website so I am kind off working in the dark and can't clean out the guestbook, but please send us an email as I am going to make a digital diary for all of the families we are with as well as all the pictures I have taken. I think I am approaching 500 pictures, sorry I can't include them all as it would take a long time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home