Saturday, June 18, 2005

The Grocery Store

Hi to all family, friends of of Group 213,214 and 215, and families that are in the process. Every one has made it back to Beijing...John and I just went to the Hypermarket it is a like a Superstore it has everything even live fish to eat,electronics,clothes all kinds of food and beer. John bought a power convertor for14 yuan or about $2 Canadian it works great. We bought 3 - 2l of Water, 2 - 1l of 7UP, two double aa batteries, 2 bowls of Noodle bowls (just add hot water great for late night snack or for supper if you don't feel like going out.), 3 bags of chips, a 6 pack of baby food, and 4 cans of beer. The grand total was 60.73 yuan so about $10 canadian. So those of you that are coming to China fear not they have everything and it is all name brand stuff. I am still working on the pictures, but I will make up for it as I will put two days worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home